I originally used the twine to hang the strand on the bamboo. However, as the number of strands was increasingly large, this did not work out very well because I could not move the hanging strands easily. After a surprisingly lengthy and laborious experimentation with many different types, I finally decided on this design.
I went to the hardware store and bought a 10-caliber wire, which is pretty thick, and spent an entire evening trying to make the best kind of hook. After I designed it, I made my assembly line: Cut, bend the point where it would hang on the bamboo and bend the little hook where the strand would hang.
I made more than 100, which would hold 700 fruit.